I know the frozen veggies are heresy to some. A quick and simple sesame beef stir fry that I enjoy.
2 pounds steak sliced into strips
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup white sugar
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup sesame seeds
4 tbs peanut oil
1 16oz bag Bird's Eye Asparagus Stir-Fry
1. Mix soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic, and onions in a large bowl.
2. Add Steak to Mixture. Marinade for at least 30 mins, overnight is better
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan
4. Add the steak to the pan (leave excess sauce in the bowl)
5. Stir fry Meat until Brown
6. Add excess sesame seeds, sauce and veggies
7. Boil and simmer
8. Share and enjoy!